- 2.1This Website may be used by you in an individual capacity or as a representative of a business entity (“Users,” or “you”). This Website is available only to individuals of the age of majority who can form legally binding contracts under applicable law and your use of this Website is your representation that you satisfy this requirement.
3. Prohibited Uses
- 3.1Users agree that you will not use this Website:
- (a) in a manner that is prohibited by any applicable law or regulation, or to facilitate the violation of any applicable law or regulation;
- (b) to invade the privacy of others;
- (c) to violate, plagiarize, or infringe on the intellectual property or contractual rights of any person in connection with any use of this Website; and
- (d) to transmit unlawful, discriminatory or otherwise objectionable material, or to encourage conduct that would give rise to civil liability of any manners.
- 3.2Users agree that Users will not,
- (a) violate, or assist in violating, the security of this Website, whether intentionally, negligently or otherwise;
- (b) impersonate Company personnel or other persons or entities;
- (c) use any electronic mail message, device, software or programming routine that may impair, interfere or impose an unreasonable burden on this Website;
- (d) intercept or expropriate any system, data or information of this Website; or
- (e) resell, assign or transfer, in whole or in part, User’s right to use this Website.
- 3.3Users agree that the Company may have access to your account and records as reasonably necessary to investigate complaints and maintain this Website.
4. Limitation of Liability
- 4.1The use of this Website is at the User’s own discretion and risk. All content on the Website is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- 4.2To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, the Company disclaims all conditions and warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, all implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement. The Company does not warrant or make any representations regarding the operation or use of the results of the use of the material on the Website in terms of its correctness, accuracy, reliability, effectiveness, or otherwise. The material on this Website or the operation of this Website could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors, may not be free or viruses or other harmful components, or free of defects or errors and could be inaccurate or become inaccurate as a result of developments occurring after their respective dates. The Company takes no obligation to verify or maintain the currency of such information, and the defects may not be corrected timely. Accordingly, the Company will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this Website, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
6. Proprietary Materials
- 6.1This Website contains trademarks, copyrights and other proprietary information and materials. This Website and all such materials are owned or licensed by the Company. Everything on this Website is copyrighted. Users agree not to reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, create derivative works from, sell, distribute, display or otherwise transmit or exploit any of such proprietary materials without the express written permission of the Company to such materials. Users agree not to remove any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary notice or legend contained on this Website or on any materials obtained through this Website.
8. Governing Law
- 8.1Any dispute arising in relation to your access and use of this Website shall be construed in accordance with and governed by the laws of New South Wales, Australia, without regard to its conflicts of laws principle. This Website may be accessed throughout Australia and overseas. The Company makes no representation that the content of this Website complies with the laws of any other country outside Australia. If Users access this Website from outside Australia, you do so on your own responsibility and are responsible for ensuring compliance with all laws in the place where you are located and for any reliance on our Website content.